The 14th Annual Humanitarian Day is upon us and Your Help is Greatly Appreciated and needed. Please continue your Support during the Month of Ramadan. Donate $10 for Humanitarian Day, a direct social service.
In preparation for this Summer's Fasting and Active work, we must advise you, Your Safety is 1st. Over the past 14 years #HDAY has seen cold and rainy Ramadan weather. Ramadan has now moved into the Summer months and with this blessing comes HEAT. PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING PREPARATIONS....
- WE DO NOT ALLOW UNSCHEDULED FOOD/CLOTHING FOR DISTRIBUTION
- IF YOU ARE FASTING, PLEASE HYDRATE YOURSELF EARLY THAT MORNING
- DRESS LIGHTLY, AVOID DARK COLORS, TIGHT JEANS AND/OR CLOTHING
- SPRAY BOTTLES OF WATER ARE WELCOMED, STRICTLY FOR REFRESHING EXTERNAL BODY; NOT FOR CONSUMPTION, ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE FASTING.
- PLEASE NO UNNECESSARY ROUGH PLAYING OR JOKING; COME TO VOLUNTEER
- SUPERVISE AND MAINTAIN THOSE IN YOUR RESPONSIBLE CARE
- DATES AND LOCATIONS
- PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR COOL WEATHER FOR SUNDAY AUGUST 4, 2013...AMIN
Please download more of #HDAY guidelines, especially for group coordinators. For more information please email us and allow 48 hrs to respond. Please Donate & Thank you REVIVE>RENEW>RESTORE 2013 Humanitarian Day.